CCTV has become a major security tool in today's society. Due to its rapid growth, CCTV has become a mine field of products and systems. CCTV solutions can be tailor-made to suit individual requirements, from the straightforward to the complex. They can be as simple as one camera and a monitor, but often there are multiple cameras/monitors and recording devices in one installation. We provide both IP cameras and analog cameras to suit your needs.
1. No decrease in recording quality over time or with repeated replays
2. Digital picture quality far superior to analog
3. IP-base recording is highly compressed for easier storage and can be transported over a variety of media
4. Digital images can be encrypted for security purposes
5. Remote or shared viewing may be done over the Internet or a wireless connection
6. IP surveillance cameras may be added individually or in groups according to your needs
1. ABF (Auto Back Focus) allows easy installation and stable focus in both color and B/W modes
2. Adaptive Digital Noise Reduction: 2D-DNR and 3D-DNR integration ensures reduced noise in various conditions
3. Peak mode enables appropriate light control to represent sharp bright object
4. Scene Change Detection alarms when lens is covered, spray painted, removed or defocused
5. Auto image stabilizer for applications where vibration or wind is a concern
6. Shutter speed, sensitivity enhancement level can be controlled precisely
Xypnoss provides various DVR solutions to meet your demands for all your security needs. DVR stands for digital video recorder. A DVR is a device that records video in a digital format to an electronic memory medium. DVR technology is the basis of video surveillance systems.
© 2016 XYPNOSS COMMUNICATIONS. All Rights Reserved | Design by Xypnoss